Saturday, September 24, 2011





































































Today, after work, some of us at I Heart Board Games! sat together to play a really exciting war game (awesome for history buffs!). You could see the game from Picture 2 and 3! We can't tell you what the name of the game is, right now, but but but it will be fantastic and out in the market soon! Keep checking the blog or our Facebook page for more information! Have you liked us yet? If not, like away!

This was my first 'Games Night' with the company since joining, and boy, did I have fun! Are you guys familiar with the adventure board game 'Arkham Horror'? It spooked the daylights out of me (perhaps, because we played it at night) but it was still pretty enjoyable. My luck was terrible; I kept rolling numbers like 1,2,3 and 4 on the die when all I needed was a 5 or 6. Oh well. Since we didn't implement any forfeits, too bad for all you people who were looking forward to a few people posing in silly positions!

Have a great weekend ahead! =)

No comments: